Wednesday, February 07, 2007

If My Friends Were TV Characters

I am a lucky man. I have many good friends. They are loyal, funny, sweet, caring and just plain nice.

I might lose a few after they read this 'blog.

If my friends were TV characters....

1) Jenni would be....
Willow from Buffy, The Vampire Slayer: Specifically Willow from Season 1. Only, Jenni would be a bit more bossy.
2) Eric would be...
Doogie Howser M.D.: I orginally though he would be more like Simon from Firefly, but Eric, being from Minnesota, just doesn't have that interesting a back story.
3) Pricilla would be...
Ally McBeal: They are both pretty, skinny and neurotic. Although I think Pricilla's typical day-to-day thoughts would make more interesting TV.
4) Alex would be...
Snyder, the janitor from One Day At A Time. Neither one of them knows how to fix things.
5) Craig would be...
Alex P. Keaton: There was an episode of Family Ties where Alex could identify the currency of change by the sound it made when falling on a hard surface. If he walked with a limp, that would be Craig to a tee!
6)Grant would be...

Sayer from Lost: In his dreams!!!! Actually Grant would be....


7) Holly would be...

Florence Henderson, the mom from Brady Bunch: Not only is there a strong physical resemblence, Holly appears to have the same superpowers all TV mom's have... the ability to solve your problems within 30 minutes (24 minutes not counting commercial breaks).

8) Jeff would be...
Paul Sr., from American Chopper: Becase a) Again, strong resemblence, and b) Jeff is the complete opposite of Alex when it comes to fixing things.
9) Vicky would be...

Harmony from Buffy: Shhh... listen... do you hear that sound? It's Vicky screaming "What the &#$@!" at the top of her lungs.


10) "New Girl" Ang would be...

Dawn from Buffy: 'Cause... y'know... she's the "new girl".

If you're not on this list you are either a) a good friend but I'm too lazy to figure out which TV character you most resemble or, b) not that good of a friend.

By the way, if I were a TV character I would be.... (pick any of the following)


"Unity!"

4 comments:

Wily Jeneric said...

Buffy is in the queue, so I'll soon know whether or not to be offended (I'm pretty sure I won't be offended, though). As for Eric, no interesting backstory?!? Of course, you're right. Being from the hometown of SPAM isn't something to brag about (but we do anyway).

Are we supposed to pick one of those characters to be you or do you claim affinity with all of them? I think you'd like to think you're a mix of Venus Flytrap and the superhero (sorry, can't remember the name). Sadly, you're probably more like Steve Urkel, without so much clumsiness.

AKW said...

Like Urkel, I do like cheese...

BTW the superhero's name you don't remember is "Black Lightening" who joins the ranks of other African American Superhero's from the 70's who insisted on using "Black" as part of a code name.

Anonymous said...

HARMONY!!! YOU MADE ME HARMONY!!!!!!
harsh Ali, tres harsh

Anonymous said...

At least I am interesting!! Ally McBeal. Yes, I do get lsot in my head sometimes. I do hope I have more sense than to wear minis to a law office.

Alex fixes lots o'things. He just switched the hinge on my bi-fold (yuck) closet door so it no longer bangs into my new armoir. I must send you pictures of the new turtle habitat which involved silicone-adhesive and structural elements, laminate adhesive and formice, a plethora of spackle, electrocuting Eric, hardwiring TWO lights, paint, glass cutting, and a de-ionized reverse osmosis water system. Yes, someone else needs another hobby.

Steve Urkel has interesting hobbies much like Ali. I would bet Venus (Tim Reid from WKTR) might have slightly better dance moves. Is Ali as much a ladies man as J.J. from Good times? Only Teresa can answer.