Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Cardio Poem

Yesterday, I participated in a day long training session for my YMCA fitness instructors certification. Late in the day, oh... say about hour seven, the students were asked to divide into groups and discuss a fitness component for presentation to the rest of the class. Most of the class took a serious approach, while I decided to write the following poem:

CARDIO POEM
By Ali Williams

*ahem...*

"Cardio fitness is a great way to start,
to improve the efficiency of your heart!

For a minimum of 20 minutes you do your work,
Be sure to stop before you get hurt.

Your stroke volume and cardiac output is much improved,
And an increased number of red blood cells are used!

For reducing tension and increasing energy,
Cardio fitness is fun for you and me!"

-Fin-

No comments: