Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Blog - Chapter "Freh?"

My non-stop reading marathon turned out to have major stops after all. I was betrayed by two things:



1) My body: I gamely tried to continue reading through chapter 9, despite what I wrote in my last blog, but I fell asleep mid-chapter. I was so tired I hardly understood what I was reading anyway.



2) My wife: While I was sleeping, Teresa absconded with the book. She's currently finished chapter 4, and for any HP fan, it would be nigh impossible to not continue on to find out the outcome of the books first, and quite amazing, action sequence. I shall have to wait for her to stop reading, or resort to dastardly measures to gain access to the book. I plan to make a huge mess in one part of the house, bring her attention to the problem, and given her meticulous nature she will be complelled to attend to the mess and drop the book. If that doesn't work, I will have to spike her drink with knock-out drops. Either way, the book will be mine... oh, yes...



It will be mine...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I gave over the book since I have somework to do and Ali did not have to resort to any of the other previously mentioned items.

Although when he did ask for the book an hour a go it was "you are not blogging about it so I should have it" -That's not how it works though.

We share, we alternate.